The Stettler Regional Board of Trade & Community Development is In Business, For Business. Our staff are here to support current and future endeavours by assisting with the business information and networks necessary to help create success in all industries. As your local Chamber of Commerce representative; we work closely with government officials on behalf of local businesses, advocating on pertinent issues affecting the way you do business. Together, we can strengthen the economic climate of our region and assist our community to continue to grow.
Thanks to continued financial support from the Town of Stettler, memberships to the Stettler Regional Board of Trade and Community Development are available at no additional cost to you.
Member Benefits include
- Current information and statistics on Stettler
- Assistance in locating and communicating with Government Departments
- Meeting room rentals
- Tourism information on a year round basis
- Monthly newsletters
- Weekly current events
- Connecting with other local and regional entrepreneurs and industry professionals
- Networking events, opportunities and introductions
As a member of the Board of Trade and Community Development you will have access to Alberta Chambers of Commerce (ACC) and Canadian Chambers of Commerce benefits. Ask us about any of the following value added programs:
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Financial Merchant Discount Rates
- Purolator and Loomis Discount Programs
- Energy Aggregation Program and Savings
- Discounted Rates for Visa and/or MasterCard
- Fuel Fleet Discounts
- …And so much more!
If you require more information, feel free to contact the us at 403-742-3181 or firstname.lastname@example.org