Volunteers are needed to make the Canadian Badlands Pheasant Festival a success.
- Pheasant Release- place birds at hunt locations before hunt times (perfect position for those on their way to work!)
- Marshal- enforce rules of festival and confirm participants have no issues (mornings and afternoons)
- Pheasant Catch- help catch and crate Pheasants. It’s easier than you think and great fun! (evenings)
- Banquet Host- help out in a variety of capacities from set up to tear down to selling raffle tickets (Friday October 16th)
- Stettler Ambassador or Volunteer- take on duties throughout the festival
Share the experience with volunteers, hunters and organizers!
For more information or to lend a hand, contact the Stettler Board of Trade at 403-742-3181 or email email@example.com.