1) Recycling can cut your garbage costs. It costs significantly less for waste companies to haul recyclables than to haul garbage since the hauler can usually sell recyclable materials but has to pay to dispose of waste in a landfill
2) Recycling saves valuable materials from being lost forever in a landfill
3) Recycling reduces our need to use new raw materials and the energy to produce them
4) Recycling saves expensive space in our landfill, funded by our community
5) Your customers will appreciate that you recycle.
View the Heartland Beautification Committee Business Recycling Newsletter