Business and Citizenship Awards
The Awards Gala has always been the place where the community can show the citizens and businesses that they are truly appreciated.
The 2016 Business and Citizenship Awards Banquet will be held at the Stettler Community Hall on October 20th.
Business Awards Nomination Form
Citizen of the Year Nomination Form
Categories of Nominations include:
- Citizen of the Year (Male and Female)
- Youth Citizen of the Year
- Business of the Year- given to the business owner who operates a successful business while exemplifying an outstanding spirit and commitment to the Stettler community.
- Small Business of the Year- presented to a Stettler area business owner for their successful management and operation of a private enterprise.
- Corporate Citizen of the Year- presented to a corporation that goes above and beyond to be involved in the Stettler community
- Customer Service- presented for excellence in customer service
- Business Service- acknowledges business-to-business service excellence
- Community Service- in recognition of an organization or business that exemplifies giving beyond charitable service for our community through dedication, time and service
- Stettler Ambassador of the Year- given to a business that promotes Stettler outside of the community while locally contributing to the well-being of our town through charitable contributions
- Marketing Award- acknowledges success and excellence in the promotion of products and services available in the Stettler area
- Product & Innovation Award- given to the business who continues to develop and strives to be prominent in their industry. This business continuously strives to bring in the newest of technologies and to train employees to meet their high standards
- Learning in the Workplace- presented to the Employer that is committed to successfully implementing learning opportunities for their employees in the workplace
- Heritage Award- given to a business that has been in the community for many years. This business is one that is dependable and does their best to be active in and serve the community well
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact Donna at the Stettler Board of Trade office to discuss your sponsorship today by calling 403-742-3181 or email email@example.com.
Congratulations 2015 Business & Citizenship Award Recipients
Business of the Year - SolutionCorp Inc.
Small Business of the Year - Jewel Theatre
New Business of the Year - Hackers Indoor Golf & Lounge
Employer of the Year - Metalex Metal Buildings Inc.
Heritage Award - Johnson Connor Agencies (1987) Inc.
Stettler Ambassador Award - Canalta Stettler
Stettler's Best Kept Secret Award - Stettler Hotel
Corporate Citizen of the Year - TD Canada Trust
Community Service Award - Sean's No Frills
Customer Service Award - OK Tire & Auto Service
Business Collaboration Award - TKS Controls Ltd., Score Projects Inc., & Vortex Production Services
Product and Innovation Award - Hornet Aerial Imaging Corp.
Learning in the Workplace - Central Alberta Co-op Gas Bar
Also Congratulations to the 2015 Male Citizen of the Year
2015 Female Citizen of the Year
2015 Youth Citizen of the Year
Tennille Day Chief