Business and Citizenship Awards Gala
The Awards Gala has always been the place where the community can show the citizens and businesses that they are truly appreciated.
The 2017 Business and Citizenship Awards Gala will be held at the Stettler Community Hall on Thursday, October 26th.
Business Awards Nomination Form
Citizen of the Year Nomination Form
Categories of Nominations include:
(not all catgeories will necessarily be awarded each year)
- Citizen of the Year (Male and Female)
- Youth Citizen of the Year
- Business of the Year- given to the business owner who operates a successful business while exemplifying an outstanding spirit and commitment to the Stettler community.
- Small Business of the Year- presented to a Stettler area business owner for their successful management and operation of a private enterprise.
- Corporate Citizen of the Year- presented to a corporation that goes above and beyond to be involved in the Stettler community
- Customer Service- presented for excellence in customer service
- Business Service- acknowledges business-to-business service excellence
- Community Service- in recognition of an organization or business that exemplifies giving beyond charitable service for our community through dedication, time and service
- Stettler Ambassador of the Year- given to a business that promotes Stettler outside of the community while locally contributing to the well-being of our town through charitable contributions
- Marketing Award- acknowledges success and excellence in the promotion of products and services available in the Stettler area
- Product & Innovation Award- given to the business who continues to develop and strives to be prominent in their industry. This business continuously strives to bring in the newest of technologies and to train employees to meet their high standards
- Learning in the Workplace- presented to the Employer that is committed to successfully implementing learning opportunities for their employees in the workplace
- Heritage Award- given to a business that has been in the community for many years. This business is one that is dependable and does their best to be active in and serve the community well
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact Donna at the Stettler Board of Trade office to discuss your sponsorship today by calling 403-742-3181 or email email@example.com.
Congratulations 2016 Business & Citizenship Award Recipients
Business of the Year - SolutionCorp Inc.
Small Business of the Year - 59th Street Liquor Store
New Business of the Year - Highway 12 Sales Inc.
Employer of the Year - Brandi Page of Canalta Stettler
Heritage Award - Blokes Bakery (1981) Ltd.
Shop Stettler Award - Metalex Metal Buildings Inc.
Stettler Ambassador Award - Prairie Junction RV Resort
Stettler's Best Kept Secret Award - Tirecraft (Stettler)
Marketing Award - Bernie Jackson of Wells Furniture
Customer Service Award - Sobeys (Stettler)
Business Service Award- Diverse Signs
Business Collaboration Award - Aspen Ford Sales Ltd.
Auto Xtra's Ltd. and Automotive Buy & Sell Ltd.
Learning in the Workplace - Stettler Hospital and Health Care Centre
Also Congratulations to the 2016 Male Citizen of the Year
2016 Female Citizen of the Year
2016 Youth Citizen of the Year